If you are motivated to try contact lenses, or if you have been unsuccessful in the past, let our doctors find a contact lens that will fit your lifestyle!!!
Our office utilizes the newest contact lens designs and materials available, ensuring that you receive the best vision and comfort in contact lens wear. We also work with numerous contact lens laboratories to custom design lenses if your vision demands require a more specialized fit.
Our offices offer you the following assortment of lens designs and technologies:
- SPHERICAL SOFT contacts: Daily, 2 week, 1 month, and customized designs for patients with no or minimal astigmatism requirements.
- ASTIGMATISM (TORIC) SOFT contacts: Daily, 2 week, 1 month, and customized designs for patients who require an astigmatism correction.
- MULTIFOCAL SOFT contacts: Available in Daily and 1 months designs, these newer designed lenses allow you to see distance, intermediate, and near simultaneously!!! Also available in customized designs for those with astigmatism or high powers.
- COLORED SOFT contacts: offering the healthiest and most comfortable lens available to change your eye color, available in 9 different color contacts!!!
- GAS PERMEABLE (HARD) SPHERICAL contacts: for visually discerning patients who require crisp vision
- GAS PERMEABLE ASTIGMATISM (TORIC) contacts: offers crisp vision for those who have mid to high astigmatism corrections.
- GAS PERMEABLE BIFOCAL or MULTIFOCAL contacts: crisp vision at distance, intermediate and near simultaneously; especially for those who also require an astigmatism correction.
- SYNERGEYES HYBRID contacts: a “hybrid” that offers the “crisp” vision of a gas permeable, with the comfort of a soft contact lens. Available in Sphere, Astigmatism, or Multifocal designs!
- SCLERAL contacts: the newest technologically advanced lens. Excellent if you have an irregular cornea due to Keratoconus, Pellucid Marginal Degeneration, Dry Eye, or any other irregular corneal condition. Also available in a multifocal, if needed. Corrects very high astigmatism as well.
- SPECIALTY contacts: these lenses are for patients with irregular corneas due to Keratoconus, Pellucid Marginal Degeneration, or irregularities post trauma or surgery.